Gretel leads the Firm’s Private Clients Group.
She currently advises individuals, families, family businesses, private businesses, family offices and law firms in Panama and abroad, providing legal advice on their assets, business, humanitarian activities, and next generation concerns, to name a few.
She has extensive experience in the areas of estate planning, family business transitions, especially multijurisdictional assets. Her practice is also to advise on companies, private interest foundations, trusts and estates and has significant experience in acting for both domestic and international clients.
- “The Marine Vessel’s Deviation of Route”, 1999.
- “Getting to know the Panamanian Private Interest Foundations”, 2004.
- “Trusts and Private Interest Foundations in the Republic of Panama”, 2014
- University of Panama, Panama (LL.B., 1999).
- Université de Genève and Université de Lausanne, Switzerland (DESS Diplôme d’Etudes Supérieures en Droit des Affaires ou Master in Business Law, 2001)
- UBS Management Training Center “Wolfsberg”, Ermatingen, Switzerland (Workshop on Mergers and Acquisitions, 2001)