T: +507 301-6600
F: +507 301-6606
Felipe Escalona is a Senior Associate at FABREGA MOLINO. Felipe focuses his practice in the areas of Aviation, Business & Corporate, Estate Planning & Private Client, Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law, Project Finance, and Insurance.
Before joining FABREGA MOLINO, Felipe served as an associate in a local law firm in Panama City, Panama.
Felipe counsels clients on the establishment of their business operations in Panama. He frequently participates in complex project finance transactions, provides crucial advice to companies in a range of industries and sectors such as aviation, insurance, construction, real estate, banking and goods of mass consumption, and is regularly involved in the financing and acquisition of aircrafts.
He takes a business-minded approach that allows him to offer practical solutions that are tailored to his client’s business objectives. Among his clients are included numerous well-known local and foreign companies spanning all key sectors of the Panamanian economy, as well as large multi-national corporations based in Latin America, Europe, and the United States.
- Santa Maria la Antigua University, Panama. (LL.B., Magna Cum Laude 2007)
- Instituto de Empresa, IE Business School, Madrid, España (MBA, 2008)
- “Aviation Industry Growth,” published in the IFLR Review, May 2016.
- Panama correspondent for the Brazilian aviation magazine “Flap International”, since 2008.
- Author of various articles regarding both civil and commercial aviation in Panama and across Latin America, which have published in various journals in the aeronautical industry.