Our firm is committed to the aviation industry and has a full understanding of the complexities of this business. Our comprehensive aviation practice includes economic, legislative, safety and international aviation regulations.
Our professionals advise airlines on the full range of their legal needs. This includes from handling agreement, hedging agreement, fuel agreement, consulting, licensing and certification, purchase or lease of aircraft, land and airport lease negotiations, partnering arrangements with fellow carriers, competition law compliance and a range of employment.
FABREGA MOLINO, advice on any phase of the business as well as representation of clients before the regulators, judicial authorities or third parties.
- Legal advisors of Turkish Airlines managing all legal matters related to its operations in Panama.
- Legal advisors of the Spanish company CLH Aviación in the tender for the fuel dispatch of the Tocumen International Airport, to which the public tender was awarded in September 2017.
- Legal advisors of the consortium AEROTOCUMEN for the bidding of the construction of the new terminal (North Pier) Tocumen International Airport. Tender awarded to AEROTOCUMEN.
- Legal advisors of foreign companies of airport services in corporate issues, tax and labor for its establishment in Panama.
- Legal advisors of AEROPORTS DE PARIS (ADP) in the pre-qualification process for the privatization of Panama’s international airport. This privatization process was never finalized.
- Legal advisors ofChilean airline, handling everything related to license renewals of repair station, opening applications for nonscheduled cargo routes, legal representation in court proceedings, among others.
- Legal advisors of Aerovías de México S.A. de C.V. (AEROMEXICO), for the start of operations in Panama, flight permits, handling of air operating certificates and more.
- Legal advisors ofa National Bank in order to process and manage documentation related to financial loans for the purchase of aircraft.