Jose Raul Mulino Q.
He was Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs from 1990 to 1993 and became Minister of Foreign Affairs from 1993 to 1994. Member of the National Council of Foreign Affairs and Alternate Justice of the Supreme Court of Justice - Civil Branch from 1993 to 1994.
In 2009 he was designated Minister of Government and Justice of the Republic of Panama. Currently he acts as Minister of Public Security of the Republic of Panama and thus is separated from the firm.
- Santa Maria La Antigua University, Panama (LL.B., 1981).
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana (LL.M. in Admiralty, 1983).
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Panamanian Association of Business Executives, which he chaired from 1989 to 1990.
- Panamanian Maritime Law Association.
- Maritime Chamber of Panama
- American Society of International Law.
- Author of several essays on international and national policy.