She has specialized in Civil, Commercial, Procedural, Banking and Family Law. During the last eight years, she has acted as litigator attorney at a well-reputable Panamanian law firm. She has many years of experience as legal Advisor of banking entities in affairs related to breach of contracts, writs of execution and eviction proceedings, including the HSBC Bank (Panama Branch), as external legal advisor. She has given lectures on Civil Procedural Law at the Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencia y Tecnología de Panama, School of Law.
- University of Panama, School of Law (LL.B., 2001).
- Interamerican University of Panama (LL.M., Commercial Law, 2010).
- Interamerican University of Panama (LL.M., Procedural Law, 2009).
- Interamerican University of Panama (Postgraduate Degree in Procedural Law, 2008).
- University of Panama, School of Law (Postgraduate Degree in Mediation, 2002).
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Panama Bar Association