During 2003, she worked at the First District Attorney office and in 2005 she began her private practice in a local firm. Currently she is focused on the Litigation and Arbitration area within our firm.
- Santa Maria La Antigua University, Panama (LL.B., Cum Laude, 2005).
- American University, Washington, D.C. (International Law and Diplomacy Course, 1999).
- University of Panama (LL.M., in Procedural Law, currently)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Electoral Deputy Corps of the Electoral Tribunal of Panama since 2003.
- The Lions Club (Panama Chapter).
- International Trademark Association (INTA).