Farah Molino Diez
From 2002 to 2004 she worked as Legal Assistant in our firm at the Corporations and Contracts Department. Since 2004 is an Associate lawyer within our firm, and is the responsible of the Intellectual Property & Copyrights Department.
- Santa Maria la Antigua University, Panama (LL.B., 2005).
- Universidad Externado de Colombia (Postgraduate Studies in Commercial Law).
- Comillas Pontifical University, Madrid, Spain (LL.M in Copyrights).
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Panamanian Association of Intellectual Property Law (APADEPI for its initials in Spanish).
- The International Trademark Association (INTA).
- The Interamerican Association of Intelectual Property (ASIPI).
- Association Internationale des JeunesAvocats (AIJA).