Jose Agustin Preciado
In 1991 he founded the law firm MARQUEZ & PRECIADO, which merged with FABREGA, MOLINO & MULINO in 2005. Through his career he has acted as Chief Legal Advisor to the Ministry of Government and Justice (1992-1993), Chief Legal Counsel to the Minister of Housing (1993-1994) and Vice President of the Board of Directors of the Social Security Administration of Panama (1999-2004). He has lectured to professional and business leaders on Real Estate, Tax and Banking issues.
- Santa Maria La Antigua University, Panama (LL.B., 1987).
- Washington College of Law of the American University (LL.M. in International Legal Studies with emphasis in International Trade and Banking, 1989).
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Panama Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Panama Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture (Director: 1996-1999).
- The Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce.
- "La Responsabilidad Civil del Fiduciario Frente a los Bienes del Fideicomiso" (Trustee Civil Responsibility regarding Trust Assets).