Juan Pablo Fabrega Polleri
Appointed Ambassador of Panama on Special Mission to the Vatican and the Russian Federation in 1994. Attaché ad honorem at the Embassy of Uruguay in Panama from 1991 to 2005.
He is a member of the Panama Bar Association; the Panamanian Association of Industrial Property (Board Member from 1988 to 1990); the Inter-American Bar Association, The Offshore Institute; The Center for International legal Studies; Rotary Club of Panama (Board Member from 1995 to 1996) and Trustee of the Rotary Foundation of Panama. He is a Board Member of several Banking and Financial Entities. Since 2007, he has been appointed as member of the Ad Hoc Commission that by law has to look after transparency in the handling of the expansion project of the Panama Canal Commission.
From August 2004 he is accredited as Arbitrator and Secretary of Arbitration Panels before the Conciliation and Arbitration Center of Panama, part of the Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture of Panama. He represents the firm as co-founder of the Panama chapter of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).
- Santa Maria La Antigua University, Panama (LL.B., 1986).
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas (LL.M in Comparative International Law, 1987)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Panama Bar Association
- Panamanian Association of Industrial Property (Board Member from 1988 to 1990)
- Inter-American Bar Association
- The Offshore Institute
- The Center for International legal Studies
- Rotary Club of Panama (Board Member from 1995 to 1996)
- Trustee of the Rotary Foundation of Panama.
- Member of the Ad Hoc Commission that by law has to look after transparency in the handling of the expansion project of the Panama Canal Commission, since 2007.
- Panamanian Maritime Law Association.
- Maritime Chamber of Panama
- American Society of International Law.
- Mergers and Acquisitions in Panama, published in Latin Finance, 1996.
- "Panama Corporations: Their Usefulness, Advantages and Benefits", private publication of Fabrega, Molino & Mulino
- Substantive Law on Industrial Property in Panama.
- Panama's Substantive Law on Captive Insurance Company.
- Private Foundations as a Mechanism for Estate Planning and Inheritance Succession.
- 100 Years of Relations between Panama and Uruguay: 1904-2004.
- Shareholder Rights and the Condition of Minorities in Panama Corporations, awarded by the Inter-American Bar Association as “2006 Best Book Award”.
- Treatise on Panama Corporations, Annotated by Article, awarded by the Inter-American Bar Association as second place in “2008 Best Book Award”.
- Panamanian LLCs Law, annotated by articles, 2010.
- The Panamanian Private Interest Foundation as Subject of Banking Relationships for Estate Planning and Hereditary Succession”, Essay bestowed with the First Place of the Second Edition of the Contest on Law Monographs for Senior Lawyers of the Latin American Committee of Financial Law (COLADE)” of the Latin American Federation of Banks (FELABAN)”, 2010.