Ana Lorena Morales
She has expertise in Maritime Law, especially vessels registration, naval mortgage registration, purchase and sale and financing of vessels, incorporation and administration of corporations, State contracting, regulatory issues on public service utilities and legal advice on public bidding.
- Santa Maria la Antigua University, Panama, (LL.B., 1997)
- Santa Maria la Antigua University, Panama, (LL.M. in Commercial Law)
- Advanced Technical degree in Financial Administration, Center of Higher Studies in Administration, Panamanian Association of Business Executive (APEDE as per acronym in Spanish), (2002).
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Panamanian Bar Association
- Ibero-American Institute of Maritime Law
- Panama Maritime Law Association (Director, Deputy Treasurer 2008-2009, Director, Treasurer 2009-2010 and Director Vice President 2010-2011).
- Panama Maritime Chamber.
- Panamanian Association of Business Executives.