Gretel Ciniglio de Perez
From 1999 to 2003, Ms. Ciniglio managed the operation of the representative office in Geneva, Switzerland of a Panamanian law firm. During that time she worked directly with corporate clients of said firm in several areas of Commercial Law, including those related to Corporation Law, Estate Planning, Banking Law, Securities Law, Contract Law, among others, on which she still advises today.
- University of Panama, Panama (LL.B., 1999).
- Université de Genève and Université de Lausanne, Switzerland (DESS Diplômed’EtudesSupérieures en Droit des Affaires ou Master in Business Law, 2001)
- UBS Management Training Center "Wolfsberg", Ermatingen, Switzerland (Workshop on Mergers and Acquisitions, 2001)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA).
- Association Internationale des JeunesAvocats (AIJA).
- "The Marine Vessel's Deviation of Route", 1999.
- "Getting to know the Panamanian Private Interest Foundations", 2004.